When you visit this website, we will automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some cookies installed on your device. In addition, when you browse this website, we will collect information about the various webpages or products you view, which websites or search terms lead you to this website, and information about how you interact with this website. We refer to this automatically collected information as "device information."
We use the following technologies to collect device information:
-"Cookies" are data files placed on your device or computer and usually contain an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
-"Log files" track actions that occur on the site and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
-"Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse a website.
• In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through this website, we will collect certain information about you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email addresses, and phone numbers). We refer to this information as "order information."
We usually use the order information we collect to complete any order placed through this website (including processing your payment information, arranging delivery and order confirmation). In addition, we use this order information to:
-Communicate with you;
-Screen our orders for potential risks or fraud
-Provide you with information or advertisements related to our products or services based on the preferences you share with us.
• We use the device information we collect to help us screen for potential risks and fraud (especially your IP address), and to improve and optimize our website more broadly (for example, by generating information about how our customers browse and interact Analysis) with the website and evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
• We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use this website-you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies /privacy/. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
• Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to subpoenas, search warrants or other legal requests for the information we receive, or protect our rights in other ways.
• As mentioned above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertising or marketing communications that we think may be of interest to you. For more information on how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") education page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
• You can opt out of targeted advertising using the following link:
• In addition, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the opt-out portal of the Digital Advertising Alliance: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
By subscribing to text notifications, you agree to receive repeated automated marketing messages through the phone number provided. Agree is not a condition of purchase. Reply to STOP to cancel the subscription. Help ask for help. Message and data rates may apply.
Please note that when we see a "do not track" signal from your browser, we will not change the data collection and use practices of our website.
When you place an order through this website, we will keep your order information as our records, unless you ask us to delete this information.
This website is not suitable for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions or want to make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.